Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trait Suggestions
Doriad

A trait for each plant that makes Song of nature only grow that type of plant every time.

Mecha Raid

Armament Upgrade
Raid cannon can be upgraded (at the cost of another trait) to the following
Shotgun (Riot Cannon)
Jackhammer (Rocket)
3 Shot Pistol (Autogun)
Ryser (Taser)
Flamethrower (Afterburner)
Sniper rifle (Scouter)
Making the flamethrower actually good is a whole other story.

And possibly another Trait that let's them have two gunarms. doubling their shots at hthe expense of their other arm slot.

Grimalkin
A trait that gives them Macabre Culture
The only one of these that I could really see happening would be the Doriad suggestion. Otherwise, I genuinely think the raid cannon is fine as is.

As for Grimalkin, I think they need their own version of Instinct, rather than just getting the Felidae Instinct. Just tossing them another race's racial is a bad plan, as it kind of... kills the whole idea of it being a racial.
[Image: XVa5SaQ.png]
Grandpa post_id=36891 time=1560551196 user_id=70 Wrote:The only one of these that I could really see happening would be the Doriad suggestion. Otherwise, I genuinely think the raid cannon is fine as is.

As for Grimalkin, I think they need their own version of Instinct, rather than just getting the Felidae Instinct. Just tossing them another race's racial is a bad plan, as it kind of... kills the whole idea of it being a racial.

Kinda but isin't it lore that the grimalkin do do that? heck their image even has their wearing bone armor. also Wild Elves can benefit from Lupine and Felidae racials

I don't want the weapons i listed to necessarily be a straight upgrade but as it is the raid cannon is very limiting build wise at least giving them Rifles Shotguns would all more flexibility the raid cannons power overall i think needs a SLIGHT bt of tweaking but your right when you pour stats into it it's good where it is. (like maybe 5-6 more damage wouldn't hurt but that's mostly opinion)

Mecha (general) Trait
Multitool you are always counted as holding a wrench for the purposes of using engineer skills

Corbie make them even better aerial attackers then they already are.

Aerial Sustain Airborn Lasts between rounds by giving it +1 Duration

Phenex I really think that these might be more popular if they leaned into their natural healing abilities

Transference

by Sacrificing HP they can heal others -15% hp Heal that much to a target within 2 range 1M

Transference Divide By Sacrificing more hp they can heal more in a limited area Circle 2 Range 4M -50% hp heal all allies for an amount equal to hp lost split among them.

These are just suggestions and probably need re-balancing things I want to see more of in sigro 4M skills on classes that don't usually build for crit momentum (one big 4M shot then a move or a basic attack)
Bashfix is the only engineer skill that uses a wrench (axe). It wouldn't be a great trait to take as bashfix isn't too useful, but at least it would make it so bashfix was at least usable considering no engineer is going to go axe build just so they can use that.