Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Player Icon Layers
So now that we can move around our character icons, would it be possible to get a layer feature for this? Most of the things look rather wonky and out of place after having been moved around, and I feel layers would be able to fix this.

Hair especially would be nice to adjust the layer of.
I would also like if backslot wasn't the only slot you can have multiple items of. Multicolor hair, etc is something I've been wanting for quite a while.
These would be amazing to have. Yes please.
[Image: themoreyoulearnandshit.gif]
[Image: 0jEzoZe.png]
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=3829#p3829 Wrote:Sarinpa1 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:22 am[/url]"]I would also like if backslot wasn't the only slot you can have multiple items of. Multicolor hair, etc is something I've been wanting for quite a while.

This only functions this way because of the category they're in, like when you change the object, it tells you, "scarf", "cloak", "cape", "sword", etc. They're all categorized differently. Hairs are all considered, "hair".

On that note though, I'm kind of iffy about this after seeing the... things people have posted recently, but then again it may end up beneficial.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
Bump. Hair is incredibly annoying to deal with when you try to icon your character. Could we please have it be its own separate and adjustable layer? I want to have my hair cover things on my head, like, as an example, the masks.
This would be great.