Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible new Umbral Trait.
After some discussion with GSM (and Spo indirectly), we came up with two different Trait ideas for Umbral. The idea here is for Dev to consider one or the other, as having both wouldn't make much sense.
I've also made Trait icons for them.

First up:

[Image: Nocturnal_Corona.png]

Nocturnal Corona

Nocturnal Corona - Passive

Instead of hiding from the sun's glow, you embraced it for greater strength. Empowers Tear of the Moon.

(The effects of Noctis Arcana affect you as if it is nighttime as long as Tear of the Moon is active. Also, your dark resistance is no longer negated while Tear of the Moon is active.)

Next:

[Image: Solar_Rite.png]

Solar Rite

You would not be able to get Tear of the Moon if you get Solar Rite.

Solar Rite - Passive

After honing your magic (And loathing the thing that saps your power), you have managed to reach equilibrium with your casting of spells.

Grants access to a special skill in battle called Solar Rite. (For 3 rounds, negate the FP reduction or increase modifications of Noctis Arcana, and gain +5 Scaled Weapon Attack to your currently equipped weapon. At night, the duration is doubled.)

(I made this post in like, 4 in the morning, so I apologize for anything off about it. I also attached the trait icons to the post for maximum resolution.)

Attached Files
.png   Nocturnal Corona.png (Size: 598 bytes / Downloads: 461)
.png   Solar Rite.png (Size: 549 bytes / Downloads: 462)
Since I was the one that helped suggest the majority of Nocturnal Corona, I'd simply like to point out that the main reason nobody is playing an Umbral is because of Noctis Arcana, and with these two traits, I feel like Umbral would see much more play and much more love.

Obvious +1 from me is obvious.
[Image: unknown.png]