Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Item Belt, Bombs and Battle Items
I really want to achieve my dream of being an item user chucking out alchemy products in battle and a maximum of 8 items with packrat, preparation and engineer passive isn't enough. Enchantments/equipment that improve item belt size would really be appreciated (I seriously want like 16 belt capacity. I don't care about stats, Dev pls make my dreams come true) ;w;

Bombs are still really, really lackluster in my opinion. More different bomb types would be nice, so that there's some variety. Also a trait that adds damage or something would be nice (like 20% of SKI or something) because Engineer skill only damage is still very meh.
Adding on bombs, more bomb recipes would be nice (variety in bomb damage and effects.)
Examples:
Shrapnel Bomb
1* Sharpening Stone
1* Gunpowder
1* Iron Ore
1* Hidden Violets
Deals 10 ~ 20 slash damage instead of Fire.

Frost Bomb
1* Arctic Gold
1* Gunpowder
1* Icicle
Deals 8 ~ 16 ice damage and -2 movement or something.

Poison Gas Bomb
1* Snake Venom
1* Gunpowder
1* Landlaugher
1* Silpheed’s Curse
Deals 1 ~ 5 poison damage and level 5/10 poison for 3 turns.

Flash Bomb
1* Precious Stone
1* Gun Powder
1* Hidden Violets
1* Yama Blind [hue puns]
Deals 1 ~ 10 Light Damage and Blind for 1 ~ 2 turns.

Super Mega Explosion Bomb
2* Gunpowder
2* Nerif's Blood
2* Hidden Violets
1* Iron Ore
1* Flame Plume
Deals 30 ~ 40 Fire Damage, 4 range explosion.

Or maybe even SUPPORT BOMBS like:
Antidote Bomb
2* Newyen
1*Pure Water
1* Gunpowder
1* Hidden Violets

Cures all in range of xx level poison effects.

Speaking of support battle items:
Panacea *Crafting difficulty 6
2* Newyen
2* Landlaugher
2* Mandrake
2* Wellwart
1* Yama Blind
1* Zelegrande Leaf
1* Shy Snow Flower
1* Apple (a day keeps the doctor away huehuehue)

Cures target of all negative status ailments. Recovers 15% HP/FP.
My god
that last bomb

All we'll need now are thunder bombs with a chance to stun
[Image: latest?cb=20150618145649]
I agree with him quite alot actually I've made bombs and tried to use them but there so crap that passed i say level 5 at most (At which point you can't make them) there pointless for me attacking with no weapon does more damage, and need less work. Add more damage to them or making them be able to do stuff or just make them worth while to build would be nice.
I know this is old, but since people are complaining about bombs, it's a valid point.

http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=408

Bombs suck on both player and enemy end because they can be resisted. Either Engineers need a skill to bypass that with bombs through an innate / passive, or bombs in general need to be unresistable.

More bombs is fine and nice, but some of these suggested do not need to be part of the game. IE healing bomb.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
Not unresistable bombs, no. Scaling with level / perhaps some talent/stat, yes.
Bomb damage should be more based on craftsmanship, not the person who uses it. It's an item, not a skill.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
Perhaps bomb damage should scale on enemy level+ craftsmanship

Bad bomb 2 damage per level
Decent bomb 3 damage per level
Good bomb 4 damage per level
Masterwork bomb 6 damage per level+ larger aoe
I don't like the idea of bombs scaling with level at all. According to what you're saying, a masterwork bomb would deal 360 damage to a level 60, which is the equivalent of an evoker charge-minded skill in a craftable item, regardless of stats. Also bombs... are bombs. ICly the explosion damage should just be based on proximity to the radius and how well it's crafted, not it suddenly getting stronger based on enemy strength.
I meant per two levels