Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On Donation Items for Houses and Permits.
Hewwo hewwo! It me with yet another housing request!

Would it be possible to have permits for house owners to let other people place donation house items in their house?
Like, House Editor permits but with donation furniture items + if possible item mounts included? (Although I imagine the latter part wouldn't be feasible with the fact that it may be used for twinking.) A Senior House Editor thing, maybe!

It'd be a huge QoL fix for people like me who have multiple house owners but only one builder(therefore only have said builder have more than 200 space). Since house owners cannot put donation items when they're over the limit due to lacking furniture planners and would have to pick up a hundred items before they place it thus wasting the work it took to place those items.

Alternatively, maaaaybe have it so donation house items don't count towards furniture limit? That might be hard though.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8459553]
I can only see this not working on certain items, like stairs or such, but fun-o-grams and housekeepers and shopkeepers might be nice to have with this.
omg who starts their forum line with 'hewwo'? disgusting, outrageous, pathetic and completely incoherent and your suggestion, oh don't even let me start on that, you know what it is? is quite nice and necessary so supported i love it

cough wheeze pesticide talk
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Keep your memes tasteful, and your posts constructive, please.
The only "issue" I see is that people who have the permits could steal Donation items that way maybe?

Or the house owner does. I know we are all friends, but worst case and all that. I have faith in the community to somehow make drama out of this.