Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Summon tool?
This one is going to be really simple. Is it possible to like add Summoner circle weapon tool to the players tool making list? It's strange that some weapons come with that bonus/negative yet the player can't make it themselves.
[Image: BAWqB6P.png]
[Image: fa5d9fd2e3f77f27206bb134638b5f28.png]
I am against this solely because I want my summoning circle items to be worth something instead of yet another thing that I can just find a weapon of and s l a p o n t h a t g o o d n e s s .

Likewise, at the same time. Look at everything else that can be s l a p p e d o n f o r t h a t g o o d n e s s .

So I wouldn't mind overall if it was added but y'know. Keep the rare value memes going.
Im kinda on the same wave Length and Detema here to be perfectly honest. I'd much prefer it to be randomly put on the tome like it is now. That quality only really benefits summoners, so I don't really see the point it being a Quality tool that can be made if it only benefits one set of classes.

But like the above post I don't mind if its added.
[Image: Empress_of_Light.gif]
If needed, he could make it so certain rare craft is needed to make it. So it take a bit of hunting to gather what's needed. Similar to the seed stuff.
[Image: BAWqB6P.png]
[Image: fa5d9fd2e3f77f27206bb134638b5f28.png]
I could be wrong about this but doesn't summon circle only reduce the cost of actually summoning the youkai, and not its maintenance costs? Doesn't seem like it'd be overbearing just to have a tool for it if that was the case.

We still don't have Rotwood kits either even though we probably should.
It's not that powerful of an add on to warrant a rarity so personally I'd like to see a tool for it.