Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mass Magic
Could Curate's "Mass" skill work with any spells that are enchantment based, or could mage get a skill similar to Mass?

Personally, I love the ideas of the (somewhat) recently added mage buffs such as the fairies. Curate has the same feel to it with its buff spells as well, however by themselves they don't really seem worth the momentum to buff just one person within a short range, spread the love.

Reason: Helps out people who want to be support focused magic users, and can really help create some cool team combos.

I have not theorized any kind of balance to it, so if it seems OP then by all means disregard it.
[Image: g5VjMYf.png]
I'd certainly like to see this, I don't think there's anything right now that would be too oppressive with this.
[Image: 95e2774f19.png]
I feel like Curates buffing in general could be kicked up a notch, as the curates ones are somewhat lacking to the point that Mage is the better buffer.

So yeah I think it would be fine. Mass elemental Auras wouldn't hurt that much and are probably fun for buff centered curates.
This isn't even a bad idea, Mass could easily apply to these spells with very little issues.