Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Empty Deserts
This is a very vague bug, so I apologize in advance that there's not really more information I can gather here. Rarely, the static level 65 desert dungeon will not spawn a boss on the hour change. Instead of randomly spawning Gigas Rex or Mirror Knight, nothing will spawn until (usually) the subsequent hour.

There's no debug information I can provide, and all I can do is promise I'm not missing the mob through user error. It's almost as though when calculating whether to spawn Gigas or Mirror Knight, one or more number was omitted from the check. For example: randomly generating 1, 2, 3, or 4 spawns Gigas Rex, 5, 6, 7, 8 spawns Mirror Knight, and in the off chance it randomized 9 or 0, nothing spawns.

The example makes a lot of (likely incorrect) assumptions about how picking a random boss to spawn works in code, but the point remains -- occasionally no boss will spawn. Nothing happens to prompt this, no special mob killing occurs, nobody enters or exits the dungeon, etc, it seems completely random as far as I can tell.