Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stacks on stacks on stacks
There's currently a bug where stackable items can separate and form individual stacks from one another, I assume this happens when they come from different sources. One example I've found are the Dark Shards used for the Necromancer fight in Lorywell. The shards from the chest will not stack with shards dropped from enemies. 

Another example are Chimeric Eyes. I currently have two stacks of Eyes, one has 397 and the other has 3. This creates a number of problems...

In regard to the first example I gave with the shards, you will be unable to challenge the fight if one of the stacks is lower than the requirement for the fight. Because these stacks cannot be merged, you run into a situation where you've exhausted your source capable of adding to the stack that is too short so you're just unable to ever challenge the boss even if you grind monsters and add to your other stack. I was able to get around this by moving the bigger stack at the top of the item list it's in. However...

When it comes to Chimeric Eyes, it doesn't appear to be that simple. I've tried putting the stack of 397 at the top, and I still am just unable to unlock the potential for any weapons because of that stack of 3. I cannot merge them by any means, so now I literally am incapable of unlocking any potential it seems.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Perdition's post:
  • Perdition
While I believe there is a bug report up on the eyes, there is a temp solution to the stacks not being registered. Put one stack within your Bank and it should work. It's a temp fix that most certainly works on the Chimeria Eyes.

A Mod is free to remove this comment if deemed unnecessary.
[Image: Empress_of_Light.gif]
Usually these stacks indicate versions you can trade and those that can't be. I can't actually reproduce this issue just by giving myself non-trade Chimeric Eyes, so if someone has a way to reproduce this reliably, even with a new character, or has a character savefile with the issue active, please let me know the details.
This has been corrected but involved some rewrites of item procs, so if you notice any abnormalities, please let me know.