Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Furniture Density
Could we be capable of changing the density of furniture within a house? I currently have a flower and planter by my door, but due to room logic, it's showing through to the room below it on the map unless I place it on the door frame, which incidentally is the 'exit'. I'd like to keep it there so it doesn't shine through to the other side, but I'd also really like to be able to LEAVE my house without having to log out.

Can we get the ability to change density of windows/etc next update? They'd still appear opaque but it'd also give us the illusion of having secret entrances and stuff too.
Just throwing this out, but I don't think furniture density has anything to do with items showing through walls, as annoying as it is.

As for the suggestion, I could care less either way, but sure why not?
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
It was showing through a wall because a certain stately set doesn't have opaque top-wall options. Not because of any bug. I was using that as an example of "Why I need non-dense furniture"