Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back/Hip Bag
Due to the new item belt changes, I might as well make a suggestion like this.

I'd suggest a new craft item, two to be exact.

Hip pouch - Level 5 Tailor Crafting. It works similar to how Pet kit operates. Whereas selecting use equips it thus allowing the player to add more battle item to their belt. This increase slots by 3-5 (?)

Backpack - Level 6 Tailor Crafting. Similar to Hip pouch but instead, it increases by 5 - 8 (?) in return, items beyond the first 5 will take 6 momentum to use instead.

YesI'mdoingitfortheculture.
[Image: BAWqB6P.png]
[Image: fa5d9fd2e3f77f27206bb134638b5f28.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Senna's post:
  • Dystopia
I'd say we should have more choices for item belts. For example, and assuming they'll be still influenced by the +3 from Talents:

Adventurer's Item Belt
- The default belt. 2 slots. Can receive anything.

Side-Weapon Item Belt
- 1 slot. Allows you to hold up to two side-weapons and bombs, and reduces Weapon Swap's momentum cost by 2.

Back-Strapped Item Belt
- 1 slot. Allows you to equip Hand slots and Shields on it as well as weapons, but nothing else.

Combat Item Belt
- 4 slots. Allows you to hold bombs, magical stones, dangerous vials and a weapon (less than 15 Weight), but nothing else.

Alchemy Item Belt
- 4 slots. Allows you to equip only bombs, non-healing potions and dangerous vials, but nothing else. Increases overall effect LV from items by 15% (including bomb damage).

First-Aid Item Belt
- 4 slots. Allows you to hold only high-quality bandages and healing potions, but nothing else. Increases healing from items by 25%.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users Like Snake's post:
  • Autumn, Dystopia, Perdition