Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cloning Catgirls
I decided to run back home to hide my everlasting shame and remodel my house as that is the only thing I can do in my times of desperation.

But, I only find this:
[Image: whwyhwhwyh.png]

I figured my good pal (we're on a last name basis) must be AFKing in my place or something, but I can't find him at all. So, being the good friend I am, I kick them out of my home.

[Image: bogusmcobog.png]

This grimalkin is a sham of a person. Aside from my friend telling me they aren't online, I then battle them and kill them in one hit, because I'm good at online video games.

[Image: theseconding.png]

I imagine this has something to do with them not really being a player character as the real one came on and also battled them. I also think it will probably go away after a reboot happens, but until then...

[Image: halt.png]

This will greet everyone who passes by my house.
[Image: rsz_c1ccb08eb04837ddc6b315f834f7f11a.png]
After some tests, it's confirmed this happens (or one of the things that can cause it) is a player disconnecting after sending a challenge to someone, and they accept after they've dc'd.
Can I confirm a specific behavior?

When you log out while your request is active, your character disappears from the map, correct? But reappears after the challenge is accepted?
The character disappears after disconnecting after the request, yes, and when the request is accepted, they'll reappear in the fight.

After the fight ends, the cloned mob will be dropped wherever you accepted the request, and apparently persists on the battle map (even in other people's fights.)
Shouldn't occur anymore.