Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Air's Blind Spot
"Joseph Jostar" Wrote:Been remaking a few times to be a minmaxing piece of trash on one of my chars, and wound up on a bit of a strange bug. If someone's standing in the Cellsvich gates, you can pass through them to circumvent Air's interview and enter Cellsvich without the passage papers.

[Image: 906a3594d179c5ea569103d4e4c629f7.png]

In the above image, the purple-haired zeran there can waltz right through the blue-haired guy and into Cellsvich despite Air's protests. It seems that if you're passing through someone the teleporting-you-back-a-few-steps won't proc properly.

A bit situational, to be sure, but if someone's standing there by chance a newbie could wind up missing that important info Air shares with you.

"Ryu-Kazuki" Wrote:You can also send a party request to those outside the gate to pull them inside whether they have a passport or not.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
Furthermore, you can circumvent getting a passport altogether by simply teleporting to the Cellsvich majistra guild, although I believe this point was raised somewhere on the old forum.
"The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd."
This honestly isn't worth the effort it would take to fix, so I'm marking this as solved even though I didn't fix anything.