Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sentry Mode (ft. Use More Gun!)
Could Turret gain a skill called 'Sentry Mode'.

Once it's activated, the Turret becomes Immobilized as a sub-status of Sentry Mode, and becomes unable to use Offensive Skills.

But...

- Turret's weapon, Chain Gun, gains a few additional bonuses.
>> Attack Range increases by 3.
>> Gun Rounds increases by 3.
>> Power increases by 25.
>> Accuracy increases by 25.
>> Critical increases by 25.
>> On Hit: Increases Momentum by 1.

Sentry Mode reduces the Turret's FP by 15% every round. Once the Turret's FP is reduced to, or below 0, the mode ends.

Taking Lightning or Water damage while Sentry Mode is active has a 100% - (LV) chance of stunning the Turret.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snake's post:
  • lalchi
I like this. That's a good idea.
I don't, mostly the "On hit" momentum thing.

But turrent isn't all that bad in position either, in my experience.
Why does Enginner need this? What weakness is this meant to cover, why is it good for balance, etc etc. I'm personally not a big fan of just throwing things into the game without considering how they affect it as a whole.
Kinda neat, but I don't get the on hit momentum thing, just seems over the top
It's mostly to let the Turret basic attack three times.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Another reason to use the mobile platform thing engineers get would be pretty cool, but i'm not sure I really like most of what the boosts would be.
I'd much rather the rail gun be changed to not have its invocations broken by damage, but broken by water or lightning damage. That seems like a good flavorful idea.
And the mobile platform only being used for rail gun which already has really high range is just generally not worth it in my experience.