Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Empty Pockets Buff
Empty pockets is a fairly simple thing.

It boost success chance for a steal, alas only after you evade which...Lets be honest. You will have plenty enough Cel on a dodge build to have 100% steal chance even without maxing steal itself out.

The item belt thing is...Extremly Situational, given the conditions and only 1 Turn length, but I guess it can be nice?

I would like to add something else however, that might also make it useful for other classes with Trickery effects:

+15% to trigger a Trickery effect once, after a dodge.

Simple enough change, Either alone or on top of the steal success chance which...I do not think anyone really cares about. Or I don't know, let you go into sneaking after a successful steal.
Bumping up the pilfer buff could also be a good alternative, as was attributed by the Fulgurite meta, having answers to prominent item usage is a good thing to have.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Autumn's post:
  • Shujin
Counter point, Give Pilfer a trickery effect like steal that lets you attack after using it! 3m just to restrain isn't very useful, and it'd be cool to have a real reason to use the 'pilfer' weapons, since +15% steal rate is extremely never an issue. Especially when the off-hand enchantment that gives +5 guile already does so.
Why not buff both extremely niche and nigh unuseable things, instead of arguing against one another of which one is worse and therefore the other doesn't need a buff.

Pilfer and Empty pockets are both kinda really bad. this is however a Empty Pocket thread.
How about...

Empty Pockets

The good thing about people attacking you is that they don't notice stuff missing. When you evade a basic attack, you gain +15% success rate to your next Steal within 3 rounds, and if successful, the target cannot use items for 3 rounds.

Trickery: You will teleport behind your attacker and automatically apply your Steal skill to the attacker.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]