Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Access to low quality "special" weapons.
*raises flame shield*

Some weapons are game changers. Not the most powerful, but offering a vastly different playstyle. Eamples of this include different gun types, hybrid weapons (Black Xyston, Red Argus,) etc. And sometimes, a build might revolve around getting one of these, especially in the case of guns. A basic iron version might be bad for PVP, but is better than not having it in PVE!

I'm proposing making simple iron versions available via...

- LaplaceNET requests (hybrid weapons, Jackhammer)
- Arena (Shotgun, mostly, since the Excel Sniper is already there)
*loud burp*
While I agree with the arena suggestion, I don't think those types of weapons (like the hybrid weapons and the jackhammer) should be as readily available as laplace. There's already one very strong weapon on laplace available for practically nothing, and I think any more would not be good. Here is why; the weapons are supposed to be good, and decently difficult to find. Even if they would be iron, the equips are still more useful than this suggestion is making them out to be. That vastly different playstyle has to be earned as it is now, and I think making it much easier to earn would kinda take away from the joy of finding one in a core or high level dungeon. Heck, it could even take away some of the hype from the classes that could benefit from the items the most. It wouldn't really be a vastly different playstyle if everyone could use the items the moment they got the laplace quest unlocked and done.(Kinda like how things went with the spirit hunter, only with like 5 nice weps instead.)
[Image: latest?cb=20150618145649]
The reason I suggested Laplace is...

1) Level limit on when the quest appears.
2) Needing to hunt down specific things.

I understand your point completely, but I also feel Laplace is more proactive than the arena, if that makes any sense? As in, you're not just badge grinding, but actively going places and doing things. Makes it a little more involved.

Still, I do understand your point, so... for all intents and purposes, let's disregard this idea.
*loud burp*