Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Version 2.71b] No longer being able to farm after digging a hole around Telegrad
Summary:

While trying to farm on the outskirts of Telegrad, I am only able to dig a hole but not hoe the soil.

Details and how to replicate the bug:

• While trying to make a small additional farming spot on the road that goes west, specifically near Whilom Aventine's house I was unable to go further than making a hole.
  • I was trying to make a little surprise, so I was really close to a tree, using the dynamic transparency to hide the crops behind it, it gave me the default not allowed message.
  • I tried to do the same a couple of tiles away, same result.
  • I went north, behind the cave where you can find Iron, Orichalum and Etherium. and tried to do the same, same result.
  • I wondered in it was counting a sign placed by my character as an NPC, so I removed it, same result.
  • I though it may be that the bug was inside the Iron Hoe itself or in the shortcut I had assigned (F4), both deleting the item and creating a new one, as well as trying other key for the shortcut didn't work (F7)
  • I saw that there was a reported bug about a similar problem, but the ground looks even to me, no little prop.

PD: This is my first time reporting a bug, so if there is a need of extra information, I'll gladly add it.

Update:

[*]Seemingly other people don't have this problem. As I've seen on a screenshot that other people have been able to make farmable spots. I suspect that it may also have to do with another bug that my character in particular is having (0 tile range on whispers due to Quiet Person trait.)

Update 2:

[*]After trying once again on a "designated farm spot", I was able to do both the hole and the hoeing. Still can't do the second process on any other "grass tile" even though I am able to dig there.

Small clarification:

I am trying to use the hoe while being over the tile with the hole in the ground. The screenshot does not show me doing that for the sake of showing the existence of the hole better.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Image(s)