Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[2.84 v2] Monster Mercenary HP/FP Regen
Monster mercenaries are restoring their hp/fp to maximum at the start of every fight, regardless of what it was at the end of the previous, and regardless of food.
I can't replicate this. Can you give me any more details?
I have the same deal. So long as allied monster mercenaries aren't completely KO'd, they start each fight off with full HP and FP. It's been working that way for me since I started playing in december. One thing I noticed though, is if they *are* KO'd, using a single bandage will revive them and they'll start the next fight off with full HP and FP again.

I don't think I've done anything particularly special to have it happen. It works that way on all my characters (Korvara) that I've recruited mercenaries with.

Their HP / FP bars will seemingly be correct in the mercenary menu after a fight, as so:
[Image: o0ul54.png]

But when they actually enter battle, they'll be fully healed.
I imagine the bug is in whatever code actually spawns them into battle.
[-] The following 1 user Likes AkaInuHime's post:
  • Tana
No matter what HP/FP monster mercenaries are at the end of a fight, and before a fight, they start every fight at full hp/fp.

Tested with Jammer Beta, Goblin Spearman, Spatial Corrupter, Grindylow, and Sand Sharks, and with monster mercs that far predate Korvara existing as well as ones captured recently.
Ah, now I can replicate it. This should be corrected in 2.84c.