Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
not a drama thread this time i swear (Appreciation Thread)
Rainbow 
Perhaps I am still feeling the alcohol, but thinkin' about SL2 the last couple of hours has made me feel strangely happy. I generally only spoke up on the forum when the opposite was true, but, I figured that some positivity never hurt anyone.

Dev! Thank you for making this wonderful game so many have found a home in. Making a place where people across the world can connect with one another and enjoy their time is no small feat. Especially considering you're stuck using BYOND. So sorry for that. Also thanks for introducing me to Caligula 2 that game rocks.

GM's! Sorry for all the vitriol that gets thrown your way, and thanks for keeping SL2 a safer place than 99% of other online communities. Making an online community where I don't want to immediately disengage from any public forum is hard work. Y'all do good work, don't forget that. Take care of yourselves, too!

EM's! Thanks for creating so much content for people to engage with, and for helping those with ideas see them come to life. Can't say I have much experience, but all my friends who've run eventlines generally say y'all are fantastic to work with, and I'm generally inclined to agree! I'm sorry about your tools I really am you have my sympathies.

(People who are both GM's and EM's should seek medical attention. Y'all work too hard. Good work, though.)

Anndddd th'players, from th'ideas folk, to the lurkers, to the antags, t'the protags, to the people who just wanna grill for god's sake, thanks for keeping this place alive, and thanks for all the fun. Even if I don't know'ya, I'm sure the game would feel a little bit worse if you weren't around.

And t'those who've left, I hope you're all doing well, and I hope you've found somethin' you enjoy doing t'do.

That's about it. Sorry if this is sappy or rambling. In that sort of mood.
[Image: image.png?ex=667d5fb8&is=667c0e38&hm=433...09d6d04ca&]
[-] The following 14 users Like Soul_Hacker's post:
  • Autumn, Balor, caliaca, Collector, Lolzytripd, matthewmwps, Maya, Poruku, Ray2064, Skimmy2, ThatOneHop, Toffee, Trexmaster, zericosmic
What a weeb.  Heart
ur gay
066: Birth of the Robot Emperor
REAL AS FUCK DETECTED

Heart Love you too bro, and I love this game and this whole community as well
positivity is against company policy, and disciplinary action will be issued, up to and including termination.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Blissey's post:
  • Skimmy2
You're typing competently so I'm inclined not to blame the drinking for once.

That said, I appreciate your appreciation, and echo your sentiments. SL2 has been very challenging but also very rewarding, and I'm extremely grateful for everyone who populates it, and for all of the many very kind people who help prop it up in different ways. I can't really imagine a world without you all in it.

Now drink a glass of water.
[-] The following 3 users Like Neus's post:
  • Collector, Poruku, Skimmy2
I agree to all accept for Hops, They suck. Never trust hops.
Said it better than I did in the past. o7
guess I need to drink more. owo
Munch
dorama...
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]