Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Grinding Sucks 2
(06-21-2024, 02:22 PM)Trexmaster Wrote: Stuff

Spatial Cores would actually increase the drop chance for groups, and make harder content actually worthwhile (See: I can solo Radigal. But the rest of my 3-man team cannot solo him. Therefore, we go in as one and get 1 loot table. As opposed to 4 loot tables worth of rolls).

It'd help tremendously for certain things, even if it doesn't help with specific drops. Though, quite frankly, a lot of 8-9 star drops can/should be reduced in rarity because they straight up Are Not That Good.
(06-20-2024, 01:46 AM)Raigen.Convict Wrote: It doesnt need to be shorter. It needs a feeling of reward and progression. I propose korvara bosses present a client side treasure chest upon completion that works like old cores did.
[Image: 20240617_123339.jpg?ex=66766246&is=66751...height=700]

this trex guy a moron
[-] The following 1 user Likes FatherCrixius's post:
  • Trexmaster
This is a long term solution, but what if we give each dungeon a challenge area. Thes places would have higher level versions of each mob . These challenge areas would be harder to clear/ fight mobs in, but would have a higher chance to drop that dungeons signature gear.

These could be as complex as instanced random dungeons themed like the main dungeon they are apart of, or an area of the dungeon that is blocked off by some hard terrain feature or door to keep people or monsters from casually stumbling in or out of them.

This would more or less solve both problems. New players can hit the regular dungeon mobs to level up. While experienced players could hit the challenge areas to grind for items. Heck, the experienced players could grab the newbies and fight the harder mobs together. These areas would also spread players out since essentially each dungeon could get its own lava lake for people to grind up in.
I actually would like if certain dungeons would have deeper layers, with possibly harder challenges/fights. stuff like more Higher Level, more mobs per fight, maybe new skills, smarter AI.

Deeper Jammer cave, with Jammer queen super boss at end, anyone?
[-] The following 2 users Like Shujin's post:
  • Poruku, Skimmy2
Would already be nice if you could do a 45-60 grind in any dungeon by having level 80 areas and not just lava lake. Add a way to have the crazy modifier, even if it's not all the time, and there we go the game is fixed
we should consult the egg:

make a new food that's a type of egg

it applies a status effect that make battles crazy battles
[Image: 7y3oPuY.png]
(06-27-2024, 03:51 AM)Sawrock Wrote: we should consult the egg:

What about the fabled Tangerine food recipe?

I hear that those are edible, probably.
Munch
[-] The following 1 user Likes Skimmy2's post:
  • Sawrock
(06-27-2024, 08:05 PM)Skimmy2 Wrote:
(06-27-2024, 03:51 AM)Sawrock Wrote: we should consult the egg:

What about the fabled Tangerine food recipe?

I hear that those are edible, probably.
That's crazy.

Everyone knows that milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard.