Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ysley Vestis - DH Stance Manifestations
Applicable BYOND Key - StewofStu
Character Name - Ysley Vestis
Request Type - Ability Flavouring
Request Details -  I wish for Ysley to have the ability to "manifest" the Demon Hunter stances based of Geladynian Heroes.

The main concept from this is that Ysley is able to manifest different parts of his mind into "physical" bodies briefly. Whenever a Demon Hunter skill is used, the respective Hero of each respective stance emerges to sort of make the action "make sense" in a way for me. From the mystical "First Premier" that gives direction and ease in attacking, the hardy and tough Whilhelm that defends Ysley, the optimistic Nicolas with the fastest hands in the west, and the smart and cunning Verkia. These are of course, not the actual people that are assisting Ysley. It is a manifestation of what Ysley subconsciously think they look like and briefly given form to assist him. Though Ysley has no idea that's the case, and thinks that the actual Heroes lend him their aid from time to time.

Reason why you are making this request (if applicable) - Something i've always wanted to do was fight with stands without using a Summoner class. And it would be so funny to just see a random dude somehow manifest the person that killed 10 dudes in an evening walk before dinner (all of them apply). 

Roleplay & Lore supporting your request - Honesty, I don't know. I just had a cool idea and wanted to expand on it. But I wasn't sure if it was allowed so I wrote this application first before roleplaying it. And for lore, I would say that I took it from the Geladyne Lore Doc. The people that made it are rad.

Father Lore gonna be PEAK