Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[v.2.89c] Kick Skill Interactions
Certain MA/Monk (I haven't really tested Verglas) kick skills aren't interacting properly with kickboosting things like Phoenix Talon on airborne targets, Bladed Soles, etc.

- Dense Thunder activates Phoenix Talon's and Kickboxing Shoes Plus only to the first target hit but not Bladed Soles' damage.
- Dragon Gale applies Phoenix Talon's effect only to the opponent you directly target but none of the other opponents hit along the way. It does not apply Bladed Soles to any of opponents hit at any range, targeted or not. It does however apply the bonus damage from Kickboxing Shoes Plus at all ranges against all targets.
- Peddling Wheel applies neither Bladed Soles, Phoenix Talon NOR Kickboxing Shoes Plus to any of the enemies hit.

Meanwhile other kick skills like Sky Chariot, Light Tomahawk and Heaven Kick (including the AoE portion) DO apply kick boosting skills to every target hit.
Something similar I noticed is that the dancer kick skill, Skating Spin, also didn't apply bladed soles when I tried it out a couple weeks ago, despite saying in the description that it gets boosts that apply to kicks. Not sure if it's meant to but who knows.
This should be corrected in 2.90.