Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LE Refund
Know that time whenever you get something in the LE book and then you just go "HoLY FUCK I DONT WANT THIS Sad" whenever a new class comes in? yeah. We've all been there.

"Maybe I don't wanna be a dodger anymore. Time to LE for def/res." TOO BAD. YOU SPENT THAT SHIT ON YOUR CEL A FEW TIMES AWAY.

What's it do? "Yo fuck this LE part" GET A REFUND.

How do you do it? BE LEVEL 1. GET REFUND.

Is it abusable? I mean, probably. Have you seen Dev's coding. SHOULDN'T BE THOUGH IF YOU CAN DO IT ONLY AT LEVEL 1.

Like comment subscribe.
Between the growth boosters, the divine catalysts and everything in-between, I'd say that people should just be more cautious about their Legend Ink spending.
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye
I'd say maybe removing one of these things for free, without getting Ink back, (or at the cost of 1 Ink) sounds fine.

EDIT because of simul-post: Yeah, the growths is what I mean by "these things", since I don't need that FAI/DEF growths, but took it anyways. I got excited.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
It's more if you want to change a character's build entirely and having the +5 in a stat could really fuck it up. Especially if it was say, faith. And you wanted 0 Faith.

Insert "JUST DO IT" here.
I'm going to use a roleplay scenario that I personaly got involved in as an example for why I support this 110%.

A human athiest was converted to the Mercalan faith by a love interest. They later became corrupted, which led to their lover leaving them. Angry that Mercala can protect her elves from corruption but not her human faithful who were devoted to her, he decided Mercala was a sham and swore off the faith. So that 5% Faith LE bonus no longer makes IC sense, as Faith is at an all time low. It should be at absolute zero, at least after his next LE (The guy's just been sitting at 50+ for awhile since trying to image edit due to corruption, as well as most people they were ICly involved with playing less.)

Seriousy. There's no reason to force us to keep these stats. And we shouldn't have to pay to lose them, either.
*loud burp*
Let's go in a new direction and actually make the game -more- accessible.

If you're at level 1, let characters shuffle around their LE Traits for no cost. Crafting, Growths, the Experience tab. Go for it.