Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Legend Extension Bug
Since a certain GM doesn't feel the need to report a bug.

[Image: 6452e5893d.jpg]

You can keep items equipped, even if you don't have the reqs for it anymore.
This applies for Skills you had equipped (via WIL base gains and level gains), and Items in your item belt (via Packrat and etc) too.

Also, I'd just tested it out when I said that, please don't tell me I don't feel the need to do something.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
[Image: d9e38a9e8e.jpg]

oh whats that im sorry i can't hear you over blatant lies
Just because I was in the process of grinding my levels back doesn't mean I wasn't going to report the bug. The bug report forum isn't a place to start drama, please stop.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.

"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=694#p694 Wrote:Ryu-Kazuki » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:31 pm[/url]"]Just because I was in the process of grinding my levels back doesn't mean I wasn't going to report the bug. The bug report forum isn't a place to start drama, please stop.

Seconding this. SL2's community has enough petty drama without this.

If that's abuse, I've "abused bugs"I forgot to report before, too. See, my comp sucks so it overheats (and shuts itself down) if I have SL2 and a browser open at once for long, so it's hard for me to keep the forums up and report every little thing I come across as I find it, hence why so many of my bug report threads feature multiple bugs per thread.

For example, remember back when Chun was ignoring the Firesplitter/ Lava Slime effect that negates immunities and absorptions? It's immunity effect against Wings of Fire was legit. Was I supposed to completely stop installing it against Wings of Fire just because there was a firesplitter on the field? That's stupid. That's like saying that you shouldn't be allowed to kill a Seeker Flame with anything but Ice/Wind despite their immunities not working right and taking damage from everything, and should painstakingly take everything else out with single target attacks to avoid wiping the flame out with your AOEs.

No need to point fingers and accusations.
*loud burp*
Okay, well that's enough of all that. If nobody has anything relevant to the bug, please refrain from posting.

I still had all my stuff equipped when I LA'd now that I think about it... Didn't really think much of since it was a duelist with a sword, so nothing else needed to use it !!

Now I see that it's a bug after-all.
Someone takes 600 Lightning damage.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...8D4F847A0C
(Skype: Underwater.Dreaming)
It isn't so much "Duelist with a sword" as much as "I'm an evoker wielding an axe without the ability to actually do so."
I'd think that not having the ability to do anything, like having 15+ skills equipped at lv 1, or having 4 items in your belt when your max is 2 without packrat isn't something people are able to do either.

If anything, when the Legend Extension happens, all equipped weapons / items / skills need to be unequipped.

Anyway, this has been corrected. All of your skills will be unequipped and the usual equipment/itembelt checks will be performed.