Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Otaku's Ideas Work In Progress
Hello fellow mortal, It is I Otaku!
Okay to be real I'd like to list some of my ideas here, For now nothing will be here but as I get idea's i'd like to update it and place down the idea's

Feel Free to Comment and help me build my idea.

Classes
Starting with a new starting basic.

Esper
STATS
[STAT | BONUS | GROWTH]
STR | 0 | 0%
WIL | 2 | 35%
SKI | 1 | 25%
CEL | 0 | 0%
DEF | 0 | 0%
RES | 0 | 0%
VIT | 0 | 0%
FAI | 2 | 10%
LUC | 0 | 0%
SKILLS
[Image: rhfn5xe.jpg][float=left]Name:The Fool[/float]Description:[Active] Causes lightning to fall upon the target hit. Causes Lightning Damage/2 and Slashing Damage
[Image: ytDR4mr.jpg]
If you're suggesting a new Base Class, I think we have enough of those for one game's lifetime. It'd be much better to think along in terms of a third advancement for already existing Basics rather than adding a Basic with no Advancement (my reasoning being the next 3 class intros would go towards it and getting it caught up to the others).

As for ideas to throw at this. . . a few that were suggested with Classes on the recent Most Wanted List [strike]that were overlooked[/strike] include:
-Brawler (non magic-related MA advancement, Kavoir)
-Rune Mage (Mage Advancement)
-Time Mage (Mage Advancement)
-Lancer (Duelist Advancement that actually utilizes the weapon their Basic Class has available to them)

Most of, if not all, were classes in SL1 I think (which could be why they've received little attention). Would need someone else to confirm since I hardly played it at all (never played during it's hayday at least, I checked it out a bit forever ago).

I'll be sure to update this with a few ideas I can think of, otherwise.

Edit:
Anyway, depending on circumstance I'll either update and edit into this post or make a new one. So be sure to check back just in case!
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy