Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Question] Should we stop posting bugs for a while?
Because it's taking a uh... looong while for them to be solved and they're starting to pile up.
It sounds like our Dev's pretty busy with more important things, or rather, taking a short break from all the work he had on the Reckoning.

So uh, common sense just hit my rear pretty hard when I thought about it (Yeah, me, out of everyone.) and how this is just one Dev for 32094034249 problems PLUS more Reckoning to come (because a part 1 sure will lead to a part 2 soon-ish).

Here's a question for DEVOURER OF SOULS:

-Should we stop posting the bugs for a while just to prevent them from becoming a major flood when you start solving/fixing them? Like, just to give a big gap of time to not make all the work too stressing.

PS: Wrong place for this topic, but this is also indirectly towards the Players too who are currently whining at 'omfl game am broken as fuk fix fix fix fix cuz am gonna die tomorrow i has no time 2 live and WAIT'.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
No.
[Image: PersonalNecessaryArmyworm-size_restricted.gif]
Dyrnwyn, ERUPT, and IGNITE!
Probably not, just saying.
Holy damn that was fast, but 3 pages without 'This has been corrected' is pretty much making me wonder a lot of things, tho'.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Considering I'm fairly certain making posts about certain bugs have led to certain people abusing them to be spiteful due to disliking added mechanics or to gain the "upper-hand" in combat situations (I.E. History/Equipment Tabs and bad text dump etiquette, the Papillion thing and equip-item), I'm almost tempted to say yes.

Spoiler
But the truth is we all know he won't see them after coming back from his "little" hiatus if we try to privately page them.

Edit:

"Snake" Wrote:Holy damn that was fast, but 3 pages without 'This has been corrected' is pretty much making me wonder a lot of things, tho'.

I think we're all left wondering, Koonie.
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
I wouldn't worry too much. I think we've probably found most (I said MOST, not ALL) of the current bugs that people are likely to stumble upon, since things fix and break with every version. It's not like we'll get up to 10 pages of uncorrected bugs. I doubt there's any need to police our posting.
*loud burp*
No.