Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aptitude and poison.
Apparntly the points in Vit you get as bonus stats from Aptitude seem not to count to your max HP. So you get actually less than 10% damage a round.

Tested on a 714 HP character with 49 Aptiude=8points in all stats.
The damage from poison was 64 (tested it with level 30 and 36 poison, just to make sure)

So question is, if this is intended or not. So might not be a bug, but I felt like mentioning it.
How did you come to the conclusion that Aptitude was responsible?
It just was my first guess, cause 8points in Vit (Which are the points I have from Apt) are roughly 80 HP-> 714-roughly 80= are somewhere between 630-640-> 10% damage from poison=64

So with some rounding up/scaled vit the math could work. Don´t know what else could cause this.
Have you examined what your Phys. Def is and if that also matches up?
Well my physical resistance alone from defense is 51% So doubt that it´s that, Even tested pre Golden glow and after golden glow to see if that alters it,but nope.
But now that I retested it, it became even less damage for reasons unknown to me
[Image: e5946b0a074110d1c3d8fa01efe17f70.png]
Well I was wearing a sayakana, but without it it´s 57 damage.

I have no idea whats lowering the damage currently. She is human, her Equipment seems not to change anything either.*Shrugs*
Charactersheet/Equipment of character in question.
my base vitality is 35
[Image: 7944a5fdd16b4e5ca4ad56ab140d4f75.png]
[Image: 25205d20cc08e4af2203e1fc0e0aa64e.png]

On the other hand it works fine on monsters, it´s always 10% damage rounded down.
Check with no items equipped.
63 damage at 708 HP with nothing, and only wagatas makes drop back to 57. So yeah they actually do reduce poison damage. Still something missing tho.
Try with absolutely no DR, equip curate/curate, no items.
If you're running MA, like I think you are...

You're probably getting the 10% DR from that. Which makes 708 HP's 70 damage.. go down to 63.
Yeah, seems like Ogata and MA mainclass passive or Duellist One on One is reducing Poison damage.
With curate and noting it´s 70 as it should be. Sorry about that.

Was using Duellist before, but is that intentional?
Figured Golden glow would work the same and not just normal Physical/magical attacks.