Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
House Interior Disappearing (again)
So, I moved my house so that I could deposit my House Ticket into the Global Bank because I needed it on my other character. Aaaaand the same thing happened to me that happened last time. That being that my entire house interior went missing.
I am unsure if that is supposed to happen since I was switching it to a different character or if my house just seriously hates me.
The key it's under is Kyameaku in slot2.
Thank you for your time!
[Image: hN4sZDg.jpg]
1) I don't suppose it was interrupted by a reboot or anything like that?
2) By interior, was it only the house turfs or did furniture go missing too?
3) Floor number, if you want the backup restored (would be the last update, so whenever Great Reckoning went up).
1) It was not.
2) It was everything, furniture included.
3) Only 1 floor.
Thank you!
Sorry for the wait. I restored the backup from pre-reckoning. Let me know if that was far back enough.
No problem at all! Sadly, no, it was not far back enough.
What about 5/29? Would that be not-too-far-back enough?
5/29 I feel would still be too recent. I hadn't changed anything in it recently, and whatever I did change last I would be fine with losing, if that were to happen. I think a file close to and before 5/18 would be the safest bet.
04/04 is the only one I have before 05/29. Which doesn't have a house file for your slot2 character in it. The backup from 05/29 was no good either, which unfortunately, I think, means it's gone.

Really sorry about this. You have my permission to request a GM help you get back what items you lost. I'm looking into possible causes and preventative methods, hopefully to be added in 1.60.
Alright, well thank you so much for trying. It's greatly appreciated.