Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chain Casting
[Image: 83d17f4b0c.png]
One of the more unique youkai passives in the game, though I feel it's a little weak in the power department, considering you have to continuously cast at someone to get the stacks going, and how long orbello install even lasts, I feel a little bang for your buck when installing this youkai is needed.

Could it be possible for this to be buffed in some way relating to the power of each spell? I was thinking if it was +3 power per spell cast instead of +1 this could be a really unique but viable build.
The big thing is the FP cost reduction. It's good for PVE. Back when Rank 1 sear cost 20 FP, I was able to get it down to 0 with Arcane Tattoo, Chain Cast, Pyromancy, and Nerifian Page, for example. I'm personally just worried that if it gets a power boost, people will begin to complain about the FP cost reduction, and I'd rather keep the cost reduction instead of getting more power.
*loud burp*
I'm saying keeping the cost reduction there as well, why not make it a powerful tool for anyone who installs for that long? 27 power is not much comparatively to other things.