Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hidden Cut
Hidden cut currently scales 30+75% STR at max rank, there are some kensei builds that don't scale STR, and with the way Sacred Art matters a lot to kenseis now I think changing hidden cut to be 30+75% weapon attack at max rank would fit into a lot more builds, while not changing the damage at all for builds that already use it.

Thoughts?
[Image: zo2BdSr.pngp]
I agree. Though in my opinion, Hidden Cut would fit better to be a finisher rather than an extra damage source under a 4 round cooldown gap until the next sheath sword activation, something like (50% Weapon Power + 'Rank' * 5% missing HP) physical damage be a good call.

But having this one suggestion for a starter? Sure, why not? Kensei desperately needs some post-GR love too.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Hidden cut scaling from missing HP would be absolutely amazing, just the flashiest thing ever, but let's keep it simple unless Dev wants to do that.
[Image: zo2BdSr.pngp]
This will, in fact, change the damage. Assuming you're talking about Weapon ATK in total, you're going to see numbers that are usually between 80~120 going into this equation, and going by an average of 100 Weapon ATK, that's 105 damage that's going to be bypassing armor, compared to the 70 damage that a build with 50 scaled STR would pump out.

However, since Hidden Cut isn't exactly merciful on momentum (if you can't hit them and have 3M left, you aren't activating that passive), and the damage usually dealt probably won't bypass a critical combo, I think it wouldn't kill us to try out a Hidden Cut that uses Weapon ATK instead of Scaled STR.
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye