Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sazae-ohno
Alright, my first time really trying out a summoner! During my time attempting to grind two of them, suddenly my Sazae-Oni stopped being summon-able. It lost it's name, only showing the momentum cost to summon it and not the FP cost to do so. I attempted to get other Youkai, and both old and new ones I obtained all were summon-able, save for any other Sazae-Oni I obtained.

If this can be fixed somehow; this is the account it is on: F_iggy_pudding.slot3 - Nori Mortemer is the characters name.
[Image: PersonalNecessaryArmyworm-size_restricted.gif]
Dyrnwyn, ERUPT, and IGNITE!
Unfortunately there isn't much I can do without some method of reproduction. It would be helpful to know if anyone else is experiencing this problem. If it's still an active issue on your savefile I can download it and try to see if it happens for me, too.
I can tell you that it has to do with using the hot bar in order to summon the Youkai. Oddly it doesn't seem to 'always' cause it. Apparently another person had a similar issue in which installing a youkai caused the same issue I currently have.

Replicating it too, unfortunately, would at best lock me out of more Youkai. I can attempt to do so on another account/character though if this would help?
Yeah, that would be helpful. If I knew how to get it to happen every time I could fix it and it might not require anything special to fix it on your character.

I wouldn't be surprised if it started working for your character after a reboot either.
It apparently did work after reboot, it would seem in fact. My apologies for the sudden commotion.

I'll still try to replicate it though to see exactly what causes it and get back to you there!