Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Que]Reputation stolen! Damm you Laws End!
[Image: 3294ec423bce346146bc7e082d47ebfe.png]

As seen on the screen I gained 4 Rep for Laws End, but it does not show up in my rap screen. I stongly assume thats not intended?

I later increased it by one more, then it said from 4 to 5, but still not showing...So I assume a visual bug?
Don't suppose you kept the window open while gaining reputation? Does it not show the correct amount after closing and re-opening it?
It doesn't. The reputation window never updates, and as far as I'm aware, the correct Reputation it doesn't affect the prices of anything in Law's End either.
No it´s still how it is, however, I gained one for Tannis and THAT did update.

[Image: 0f87ad9f799f887e4f3c2b9727f30b3b.png]

I am also actually a Tannite, might be that for some reason you only gain visible when you are already in the Greens, race wise? Don´t know.
But the Law's End reputation you accumulate does apply and the same running total shows when it updates, even through relogs? Just not on the reputation screen?
As far as I'm aware, the Law's End reputation:

Keeps track of itself properly, even throughout reboots and relogs.
Does not affect the price of anything in Law's End.
Never updates in the Reputation screen.
Just to clarify things here.
You do the "Reputation Lv. Up" work in Law's End. [Image: 7519f0194a52440b8d34e83b583c9e12.png]

But in the panel it appears as: [Image: 730271b4e54645609d92b7d03ad40b89.png]

This goes through reboots and such. And the reputation panel is brought up after the Reputation Lv. Up of course, I wouldn't be Lv.9 while keeping it up all day. e_e

What if it's an issue with the 's in Law's in the code? Maybe it didn't quite link the reputation thing with the actual region?
[Image: unknown_-_Copy_2.png]
~ ~
3 G
r e
d n
~ ~
[Image: d230b89f9ecf3dae458d0f745cc1380f.png]

it seems to actually track it just fine, it just doesn´t show up on the reputation screen.

EDIT: Didn´t refresh site, sorry fires.
This should be corrected.