Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets shoot gunners
We should remove the 25% bonus will scaling to guns.

simple.

this way in the future we can add new classes and options to guns, without them being magically over powered because of magic gunner, this way we can make gun classes and gun passives that don't need to be toned down because magic gunner.

HELL make future passives for guns "disables shell effects if main classed/turned on"

I just want good guns, guns that are guns, guns that don't make a mage
Safety already exists as a control switch for shell effects if you're implying Arcane Gun become a toggle, wouldn't perhaps this be better:

Engineer and Desperado skills are introduced which increase gun scaling by 25% GUI(Engineer) and 25% STR or SKI (Desperado stance only), but cannot stack with arcane gun or eachother.
I could live with this. we could even call it....offensive knowledge

Also I was more or less suggesting that some future gun classes could have strong mechanics, if they aren't compatible with shell effects.

the main reason being, some people want to play a gun based character that isn't mediocre without shell effects, In a
I got a simpler formula for this. The change seems promising to make guns more unique for each class.

First, instead of making passives or shit like this, we do equalize all current three 'gun-using' classes to have an innate each (like All Fight, from Monk), which is Main Class only.

Magic Gunner (Arcane Gun) - Increases the WIL scaling of your Guns by 25%, enables the use of Magic Shells at full power. (Power of Shell, Bonus and High Charge is halved if Magic Gunner is not your main class.)

Demon Hunter (Trigger Happy) - Increases the SKI scaling of your Guns by 25%, increases Critical Hit for Guns equal to 50% of your scaled SKI, but only if you have ate Pizza.

Engineer (Smart Shooting) - Increases the GUI scaling of your Guns by 25%, decreases the FP cost of Deploy skills by 50% of your GUI if you also have a Wrench equipped.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Honestly, those sound good to me if they're all main class.
I.. Would actually really like all of those. I barely ever see desperado users and I think I've only ever seen one or two engineers using guns. More variety is good, but especially in this case (where you're killing yourself if you're using guns without MG).
[Image: XVa5SaQ.png]