Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GHOST OF A CHANCE
Barghest and Spectre's attacks aren't blocked out by Earthbound Fog.
NEEDS FIXING.
[Image: rsz_c1ccb08eb04837ddc6b315f834f7f11a.png]
Could you be more specific?
Earthbound Fog is supposed to prevent enemies from using attack or any offensive skill in the same turn they use movement, but Spectres were able to attack and then use movement anyway.
[Image: jzdlBPn.png]
I'm fairly certain ATTACKING then moving isn't forbidden by the skill, but MOVING then attacking is.
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=2640#p2640 Wrote:Rendar » Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:22 am[/url]"]I'm fairly certain ATTACKING then moving isn't forbidden by the skill, but MOVING then attacking is.
I seriously doubt that considering the way it's phrased, but you could be right. It just says they can't use any offensive skill in the same turn they use movement. If they use movement after they attack then they still used both in the same turn, which should be forbidden judging by the way the skill is written. Just for reference:

"Earthbound Fog" Wrote:Requires Rank D Invocation. When cast, the battlefield is covered in a purple mist that seems to induce uneasiness. The purple mist lasts for 5 rounds, and while active, enemies cannot use Attack (or Sub-Attack) or any Offensive-class skill during the same turn they use Movement.
Either this should be corrected, or the phrasing should be changed to "after using Movement in the same turn."
"Enemies cannot use attack ( or sub-attack ) or any Offensive-class skill during the same turn they use Movement."

That sounds like you can hit and run just fine but you can't Run-and-Hit.
My obsessive attention to detail in phrasing from playing Duel Monsters tells me otherwise. I do believe that it should be that way due to the nature of fog in general (difficult to see things far off to prepare an attack, but easy to attack and run away despite that), but I believe that in that case the wording still needs to be changed accordingly to avoid any confusion.