Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remedia love.
[Image: e1e5bd8e234f411496ed9054c4a5179b.png]

Can the tent be an accessible place so we can enter it, and inside it will have like... Hay Beds (from Tannis) along with some eye candy like Dormeho's Clinic props? And then, Remedia and Tarson would be relocated inside it.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Why?
It sometimes gets too crowded on the tent's entrance due to people dragging injured fighters inside it, and since we can't enter mechanically, it stays that way with people on the same square. Making the tent's insides a 'whole new map' would enhace the RP, since it'll be separated from the outside RP.
The Badlands Arena is one of the most frequented areas in the game by people and I think it would be a cool and useful addition, in my opinion.
Roleplay opportunity for the most part I believe, it'd make a large difference and be mostly flavor, but personally I'd appreciate it myself.
Agreed, another 'zone' within the arena would be awesome for roleplay purposes.

I say we also add a bar that only tough people can enter.
[Image: tenor.gif]
"Neus" Wrote:Why?

Everybody said what I was supposed to add in the 'why'. Those people by the tent in my OP's screenshot are all supposed to be recovering 'inside' it, but there's no 'visual' inside part to represent it. And it becomes a lot confusing/crowded/disorganized when there are a mixture of people who are ICly resting inside the tent, or just outside the tent and watching the Arena.

Remedia's tent could be a place to take a breather or discuss tactics, or heck, even be a place for Curates/People Talented in First-Aid to attempt healing other players' HP/FP via a minigame of arrow combos? There are a lot of ways to make it more fun and interactive. (If you do have the time, of course.)
"K Peculier" Wrote:Agreed, another 'zone' within the arena would be awesome for roleplay purposes.

I say we also add a bar that only tough people can enter.

Welcome to the Salty Spitoon, how tough are ya?

But in all seriousness, I'd guess this would be on level restrictions- that, or based on total Arena Badges earned, or currently possessed?
[Image: unknown.png]
This suggestion would be better served if someone took the short time needed to map it.

"K Peculier" Wrote:I say we also add a bar that only tough people can enter.

I hear there's a bar in Law's End....
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye
"Chaos" Wrote:This suggestion would be better served if someone took the short time needed to map it.

I could do it with passion, so we can shave off some work from Dev... But how? I've heard of Dave (Egil) working on Mallus and that it's possible for players to make maps, but that's all I know about it.

Any useful links, Chaos?
"Snake" Wrote:I could do it with passion, so we can shave off some work from Dev... But how? I've heard of Dave (Egil) working on Mallus and that it's possible for players to make maps, but that's all I know about it.

Any useful links, Chaos?

http://www.neus-projects.net/viewforum.php?f=42

First sticky contains the download.
Second sticky contains tidbits you may want to know about using the environment.
Third sticky contains other tidbits.
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye