Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Potential Unleashed
Can we have a toggle for the potential skills that are passives? The new elemental Katanas, for example, turn the damage type of Hidden Cut into something else alongside an awesome bonus effect. But if we have Absolute Death up, or are squaring off against someone with enormous Res and %reduction from the element, we might want to go back to the original. Once we unlock the weapon, it's completely impossible to go back.

If that's too much flexibility in combat, possibly putting the passive in our skillbook so we can choose when to go in with/without it?
I think this is a worthwhile idea. I'm just not sure how I want to implement it. Skillbook wouldn't work because there's always the possibility of losing your weapon, such as with Final Flare, where the skill wouldn't be active anymore.
It could possibly be a 1m swap out similar to Grandovyn and the other tome switching effects, 1m costs always screws with your actions per turn no matter how you put it, and thusly couldn't make the weapons too versatile right?
I guess it could just be a toggle that gets added to your skill list. If you turn it off your potential won't be treated as 'active' when the game checks to see if you have certain skills equipped.
I'd also request the same of Hisen if this is already implemented, if not, its something to consider, due to Hisen's massive FP cost adjustment, sometimes you want Hidden cut damage, sometimes you just wanna proc Sacred art to make sure your FP doesn't eat the dirt.