Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Invigoring STR (again)
Having it a static number would defeat the point. It's meant to encourage investing in str for folks that use low weight, so that you can still be nimble because you're strong enough to carry all that equipment.

So for example if I had 15 battle weight I could just keep my str low and stick with 15 as my max weight or bump it to 30 and get a boost to hit and dodge for each point below a threshold.
if we remove .5 crit from skill that wouldn't make sense, as being skilled enough to know where to strike. Also if cit was removed from skill then shit lets just get rid of guns entirely? (sarcasm) or did we forget they exist and rely on that stat. I also don't see having tons of str increasing crit in a sensible way but definetly causing more dmage so I propose a trait to add a % of str added to damage, or even have str stat passive to increase weapon power of phys melee weapons

If this isn't the solution and highly doubt anyone would read into it then I IMPLORE US ALL to not nerf anything or switch any passives between stats but to buff strength to not have just looked over and go 'meh' After reading all other posts in this thread I have seen some headbutting and just want to say that nothing will be done without some compromise in the playerbase's ideas