Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom Hair style/ Shujins Barber shop V1
+10

I'm 10x more valuable than catsnek.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
This will be a great cosmetic to be added into the game. Though I wonder how the character hair will look like in the overworld.
[Image: rwby_pixel_banner_without_adam_by_ronku-d682tpr.png] [Image: rwby_penny_pixel_by_ronku-d7x22j6.png]
These look great! I'd love to see them added with the system suggested as well, of course.
[Image: XVa5SaQ.png]
This idea is so good that it got me off my butt to actually make a forum account.
+1
So I'm thinking these are probably best added in the racial icon part slot. But are the hairstyles in this dmi new or are they existing ones?
"Neus" Wrote:So I'm thinking these are probably best added in the racial icon part slot. But are the hairstyles in this dmi new or are they existing ones?

One is "new" (basically the same as the fixed but with different bangs) and the other one is a fixed version of an existing one (changed the black outlines to not be 0 so you can properly color it wit multiply function, a few tiny changes)

As long as you allow us to use more than one of them, so we can mix them to create those hairstyles like in the sample, I do not really care where you put it. It's basically just hair extensions.