Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Neverending Story
Hello. Uh, I noticed that the Neverending Story set has stat/resist boosts for each item, but when I equipped a piece, I noticed that neither my WIL, CEL or Sound Resistance increased. I found that the Tome, at least, is bugged and doesn't apply the appropriate boost.
[Image: unknown.png]
Hi, thanks for reporting this. If you could read the second post of this topic, I'd appreciate it.

http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6

Knowing the method behind people's bug verification is important because it helps expedite the process of fixing it, or letting them know they made an error.
Of course! Apologies for my lack of description, Dev. Here's how I found out the item was bugged. I checked my character stats, both in battle and out of battle, with and without the item. I still had 35 WIL, 25 CEL and 0% Sound Resistance whether I had equipped the Mugendai or not. The description of the Neverending Story set says that the first item in the set should give +3 WIL, the second +3 CEL and the third 15% Sound Resistance. I am unsure if this applies to the Konosekai or the third item I cannot find as well. I hope this clarifies things, and thank you for continued development of SL2.
The set bonus for Neverending Story only works when you have at least two items from the set equipped (though in this case there are only two items in it anyway), you need both Konosekai and Mugendai equipped to get all of the listed benefits, there's no partial bonus if you only have one equipped.
[Image: 95e2774f19.png]
Oh..... *oh*.... I'm a bit embarrassed now, actually. I didn't even notice the "2+" indicator at the top. I thought the list of bonuses were referring to which number of items gave what. Sorry for wasting your time.