Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two in one: Rampage with help and Sentimentality [v.2.00.8]
Okay so first bug: Don't know how this happened however rampage, if you're using QD fire hound bullets and fire bullets from MG; The rampage enchantment doesn't actually apply the debuff. I've tested it several times with Airide and figured out how it works. I want to assume it's because it's super stacking due to one round applies two fire damage, which in return is +4 salamander stack on the rapid. Once this happens, the enchantment itself becomes useless no matter what. It states they have the debuff but it does not affect their stats whatsoever.

Quote:This bug only happens whenever I use QD with the fire hound AND the fire bullets from MG, if I don't use them together (Or at all), it works fine. Though using them together once will bug the enchantment for the rest of the battle.

Second bug: [Abusable] Sentimentality Weapon trait, if LE or used the trait reset fruit while you have the weapon affected by this trait (At any stacks, 100 is the safe point), the trait's affect sticks with the weapon even after the trait was removed and never purchase again. You can unequipped the weapon, switch it out and so on without losing the bonus (It acts like any normal weapon). It's permanently engraved in the weapon until the trait was bought again.

It also has this other bug whereas after the weapon is reset, it sticks onto the new weapon causing the statement above to repeat on onto that new weapon.

Click this to see screenshots
[Image: unknown.png?width=814&height=458]

[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: BAWqB6P.png]
[Image: fa5d9fd2e3f77f27206bb134638b5f28.png]
I don't understand what's being reported with Rampage. You're saying it doesn't apply the debuff, but they actually do have the debuff? Needs more details.

The second has been corrected. Sentimentality is supposed to stick around until you enter a battle without it.
The first, when using both Quick draw with fire hound and fire shells from MG to stack the salamander sword with rampage. The enemy gains the indicator that they have rampage debuff but the debuff does not actually applies. As they may have the status saying they have - 30 def, it doesn't affect their actual def. It's like the game is lying to you basically; saying they're under the effect when they're actually not. This only happens when you're using Firehound bullets and fire shells from MG.

As for the second, yes because that weapon I've showed it being attached to, I've had it unequipped for several battles and the effect was still leeches onto it. I was able to do this with my sword as well but that time, it was in the bank.
How are you determining that the effect isn't applying?
In battle, the enemy is able to examine their own info which reveals their stats and scaled stats. Rampage effect affects that examine sheet so if the person was hit with a -20 def rampage then it'll subtract from their Def on that sheet. So if they have 30 def and they're under the -20 def rampage effect, it shows that they have 10 def remaining and so on. When using the bug provided above, it says they have the rampage effect but it doesn't actually touch their def at all. It has been showed via the examine info sheet and also overall damage being the exact same despite the effect being active.

(And then, I've realized, I could have just done this)

Quote:Info (Used alot of money to get them)
Before -
[Image: 5e6550a6248cf03c0f9764c59c5a4296.png]

After -
[Image: ec9485c3dd4256dca3299d7aab45d036.png]

Quote:This one is with the bug -

Before:
[Image: 610b84c571509bfbde89bbc0e05463b1.png]

After:
[Image: ac09169ea808578799a88a7d3c468fbf.png]
I notice that the enemy has burn status in the 'bugged' version. I don't think this has anything to do with the bullets, but the burn status negating the modification to defense.

Test and see if you get the same result on an enemy without burn or not.
YEP, It''s the burn, I ran a test with a drowned woman youkai user to prevent the burn and it's safe to say, the cause was because of burn. I originally thought burn negates overall defense bonus, didn't know it affected ALL defense modification. Quite a double edge sword there.
Yeah that sounds like the same kind of issue, Winterbite used to have, where it actually buffed peoples ice resistance up to 0% when they were in the negative.
This should be corrected in 2.01c, but I probably broke something, so let me know if that is the case.