Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ephemeral Insight
This is a joke right?

You actually think that spending TWELVE MOMENTUM for a one use buff that gives you no benefits to using it but does make your next spell cost 50 more FP

I don't understand am being punked did my inane ramblings on ooc finally break dev.

is this punishment from an uncaring god?
...I don't think this kind of post is going to get a change to this. Perhaps you should delete it and come up with something less... hostile. Could add more detail on what the issue with it is, and ideal solutions.
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity
It's more or less a punishing tool to fight against people who are running away to regen/delay their own CDs. It isn't meant to be utilized as a main battle strategy as much as it is a little trick in a bag of tricks you might pull out once in a while to make yourself incredibly dangerous. If it's a PvE fight you use it in, an AoE of that strength will clear just about anything. In PVP, hitting someone for that much damage that is unavoidable can end a fight.

And just like a lot of skills in a lot of classes, this one doesn't need to be taken if it doesn't work for you. One thing to remember is that the duration isn't actually that large, and a cleanse potion/having high focus to begin with can make it that much more easy to mitigate.