Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Xyston and Lift Off (v.2.11c)
Black Xyston isn't a compatible casting tool for Lift Off from Firebird, which states that Spears can be valid casting tools. For reference, Black Xyston is the dual type Sword/Polearm weapon. This might also be a problem with the other dual type weapons and spells that can use other casting tools besides Tomes.

How to reproduce:
1. Use a Black Xyston
2. Cast Lift Off and find out it's not a valid casting tool despite counting as a Spear/Polearm.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
Its a technical problem fern

you can use Spear SKILLS, not spells.

Cobalt qtyrs can't properly cast va's dagger spells either.
Dagger spells? lmao
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Lolzytripd post_id=37818 time=1569839928 user_id=58 Wrote:Its a technical problem fern

you can use Spear SKILLS, not spells.

Cobalt qtyrs can't properly cast va's dagger spells either.

Black Xyston states that it also qualifies as a polearm weapon, so it not being a compatible casting tool for Lift Off seems like an oversight to me.

Black Bolt and Detogate (VA spells) have never really stated they are compatible with daggers for casting tools either...
I swore I saw them as castable with daggers, and wondered why my cobalt didn't work, then through that build in the trash lol, guess I was sleepy at the time.
Update: Red Argus isn't a compatible casting tool for Blood Spike and Scarlet Twister while being an axe and a spear. (v.2.12)
This should be corrected.