Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's not Cannibalism! I think..
Look dev memed this, probably thought we weren't serious so lets show him we're sirius okay?

I'd love it if you could opt to eat corpses instead of harvest them with a bonesaw to gain like...I don't know 10% hp/fp but comes with a negative affect based on the corpse in question? For of course the next fight you get into, for a set of turns, of course not the entire fight, and the more you eat the more negative the impact

Accursed Remains - Clumsy, eating that undead seems to have affected your motor movements, this can't be good!

Snakeman remains - Poison, You really shouldn't be eating snakes, it seems like they had some residual poison!

Firespawn Remains - Burn, If spicy food is your thing, you've managed to find your limit!

Iceborne Remains - Celsius, Talk about cold, you can barely move from how much you're shaking!

Spatial Remains - Glowing, You're radiant, no really you're glowing!

Shark Remains - Random minor wound, Hey watch what you're eating, you bit your tongue, or it bit you, hard to say.

Gorgon Remains - Magnetized, Fibre is important but it seems you've had a bit too much iron in your diet!

Fish Remains - Silence, Careful you'll choke you, you've got water in your throat!

Insect Remains - Interference, That meal was electric, and not in the good sense!

Dragon Remains - Hesitation, You ate the bones of a monster that was nothing but bones, you don't think before you bite do you?

TL;DR a way to get back focus and hp on top of food that might play a funny/interesting roleplay situation from you deciding to eat the gorgon you just killed, if it feels pointless just being at hp/fp as the idea of course I'm open for suggestions.
Barring the fact that Snakeman Remains would just buff every WT under the sun, whatever, I guess. Although I can already just RP eating them the normal way so.