Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unknowingly Parted with Pain [v2.31b]
Parted Pain seems to be applying to our youkai without validly showing the status effect. It's also still applying to multiple youkai rather than just bonded ones as well.

[Image: aNQmeUT.png]

My Orbello has it.

[Image: KYix9gp.png]

Summoned a few more Youkai to test. Namely. Izabe, Killkenny, Apus and Drowned Woman.
And of course!

After manually checking every single one of them, they all couldn't do remotely any damage at all. This isn't the case when I simply remove parted pain from my equipped skills. Then I just kill them as normal.

[Image: iiaOMSF.png]

The one I was hitting only had about 40 HP, mind you. And when I initially hit them, they only had 1 HP .
If you have Parted Pain equipped, then all of your Youkai can't bring enemies below 15% of their maximum HP, regardless of if they're bonded and get the status or not. So unless I'm misunderstanding something, this shouldn't be a bug.
[Image: oCsmZsi.png]

[Image: QNBFHPw.png]

The issue is that it's affecting non-bonded youkai despite saying that it shouldn't AND the status is invisible AND applying despite this invisibility. Meaning I have nuclear damage youkai that people don't realize have parted pain on every youkai that's not bonded.

Which means my damage output is higher but I still can't kill with them regardless, nor can other players determine and base their plans of action around this fact.

That's what happens to be the issue.

I imagined that this was tied TO the status. Since what if I wanted to have one bonded youkai, and two unbonded ones and have one be my main damage dealer so I make it have parted pain but not the other two who can finish the job?

That's how it used to be prior to this bug. Unless...i'm misunderstanding something myself? I don't know at this point.
If the non-bonded youkai are getting amplified damage then that is a bug, but not being able to finish off enemies is not ("but your Youkai cannot bring enemies below 15% of their maximum HP"). Please confirm if they are or are not receiving amplified damage.