Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stares Blankly At Nothing, OHNO. (2.37)
Okay so I am sure this has been reported in the past, at the least I hope it has. And so far it still exists so I feel this is worth bringing back up. 

I am unsure what exactly causes it, but in fights with multiple members in a party. 2-4 when your turn ends the arrow indicating your turn will remain over the head of your sprite, and will tick down an independent turn timer from your actual turn timer. Meaning that in five minutes you can potentially skip your turn unwittingly if the natural turn order doesn't come back around to you in time. 

This isn't usually a problem in PVE but can lose teams PVP fights. It also will pass the glitch along to another random team member/Opponent, typically the next in initiative from what I understand? Once the initial glitched timer runs its course. 

How to recreate: Unsure, it seems to happen at random in teamfights/and PVE. I've had it happen at least three times daily when I am actively playing.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Adding onto the report; I've managed to have this happen to me the most when people -simultaneously- join a fight. I'd say that's probably a reliable way to recreate it for now, by having people quickly join a fight in extremely short time frames, one after another.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
It is a pretty rough bug that makes joining mid battle so much more of a hassle for people, and it's usually when people are joining a battle that's already going. A fix here would honestly be great.
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity
I'll need a more reliable test case. Let me know if you can replicate it, and how to do so, or if there's some common link to when it occurs.
We'll try more, but honestly no one here really knows what causes it.

1- From our understanding it happens most consistently when it's /your/ or the current players turn and you accept a join request.
2- Sometimes it happens during Black Beast Raids, and Necromancer fighters when new mobs are spawned/joined the fight.

Those are the most consistent occurrences.
[Image: giphy.gif]