Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unholy Bug
Ok, so to put it simply, the trait "Pious Upbringing" doesn't seem to be working as intended. If I remember correctly, it's supposed to let us select a God of our choice upon doning the trait, which in turn, gives us the prayer tool and sets the devotion to 40. What is happening instead is quite litterally nothing, it just stays on the traits window, as if no trait had been selected, the window can't be closed, although it can still be navigated through, to some extent. This forces the player to exit and re-enter the game, except when they do, the trait has already been selected and no God has been picked, making it virtually useless, since you have no prayer item, no god affiliation and therefore no devotion gained from taking the trait. The bug should be reproduceable easily, as I have tried it five times already and it kept doing that. I hope my description of the issue is clear enough that it'll be helpful.
Korvara doesn't allow for god-prayers. So if you're having that issue /there/.. . Well. Working as intended.

If y'aint getting them on the Great Six (Sigrogana Original recipe), that probably bears mentioning.
They're in Korvara. The trait itself makes no mention of this so its not their fault. I think the trait should be removed for korvara!
Why do people automatically assume that I'm referring to Korvara? I ran into the issue with a character in Sigro. Like for real, I wouldn't create an account on this forum, bother to post a thread with detailed information if I didn't do the basic proof checking of "is there anything I'm missing here? Like the obvious fact that there is no mention of the G6 in Korv, and therefore shouldn't be any prayer items there?"

The only thing I forgot to mention is that this happened during character creation, the bug might be related to it, but I reckon it should be fixed if that's the case.
This has been corrected.

The trait already doesn't show up for Korvara characters.