Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[v2.49] GR 2 A Few Bugs More
A series of bugs I've seen so far.

Firstly, Arcane Tattoo (Barrier) will break upon being 'hit' by any attack even upon total evasion, this counts for both basic attacks and skills.

Secondly, Chain Shell is not Chaining, in that the effect of the lightning damage spreading to nearby targets is not happening for it's basic attack or its charged shot.

And finally, Stylish dungeons seem to have swapped around and dropped the damage you deal immensely, an example for this shown below:

65 Static Dungeon
Dauntless Detective attacks Bandit Bruiser with Modular Rifle (Base Form)!
Critical Hit! Bandit Bruiser takes 147 Pierce physical damage.

62 Stylish Dungeon
Dauntless Detective attacks Bandit Bruiser with Modular Rifle (Base Form)!
Critical Hit! Bandit Bruiser takes 33 Pierce physical damage.
#1 should be fixed.
#2 needs more information, such as the weapon used for attack.
#3 doesn't seem to be a bug. Stylish battles have 75% reduced damage.
Okay after taking anotehr look for #2 it's not happening with guns but with enemies, bandits specifically in the 65 static. They are within 2 squares but the chain effect isn't happening with them.

Also for #3 I thought it was 50% reduced damage changed to 25% reduced damage because of how long they took at 50% reduced for Stylish dungeons.
Again, please let me know what weapon you're using and if you have any effects active. IE, Chain Shell doesn't trigger for AoE attacks such as Jackhammer.
I tried with several guns beforehand, such as the Moonlight Mercy, Crazy Coyote and Excel Rifle, alongside the Jackhammer, but after more tests today it seems the issue does seem to be with the Jackhammer, once you use a jackhammer with the chain shell no other gun will get the chaning effects as if they all now count as AoE weapons, the only way to fix this is relogging as well.
That should be corrected.
(08-28-2021, 01:46 PM)Neus Wrote: #3 doesn't seem to be a bug. Stylish battles have 75% reduced damage.
I thought stylish is like this from back then for it to become half? Correct me if I am am wrong dev.
  • The Momentum cost of all actions is reduced by 2.

• You can only use an action once per round, even if you would have Momentum to use it again.

• Damage taken, damage dealt, healing effects, and FP costs for skills are all halved.
[Image: b69d8dc830a1a6b64ce233e92b2e79c9.png]
[Image: bc307a682fc5f9d2b0a5c0de4dc3aa90.png]
[Image: 5441207b804d39be46ea2d5f9d73eff7.png]
#3 is a bug I believe, going off of the previously updated notes in 1.80 it is supposed to be 25% reduced damage instead of 75%

https://neus-projects.net/forums/showthr...ht=Stylish
[Image: zo2BdSr.pngp]