Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shared Pain and Joy Change
Shared Pain causes you and all Bonded Youkai you have out to take half of the damage from an attack any of them take.

Shared Joy causes you and all Bonded Youkai you have out to receive half of the healing that the Summoner receives.

These are fine when only two Youkai are out, but become a little silly when more than one is. I won't explicitly list the implications if I don't have to, but they're pretty abusable.

I suggest for Shared Pain and Joy to scale based on the number of Youkai out. Two cause damage/healing to be split evenly, three cause damage and healing to be divided by three then distributed, etcetera.
I also think that Shared Pain shouldn't work with Wraithguard. WG can already get to 100% and having half damage halved again is ridiculous.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=5594#p5594 Wrote:MegaBlues » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:31 am[/url]"]These are fine when only two Youkai are out, but become a little silly when more than one is. I won't explicitly list the implications if I don't have to, but they're pretty abusable.

You're going to have to.
AoEs hitting 4 targets, dealing .5x damage to each four times.

Multi-target healing, recovering .5x HP for the summoner and 1.5x HP for the youkai.
Yep, AoE is a drawback of the skill. You have to plan around that or it can burn you.