Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
knockdown/knockback changes
1) should not be a 100% guarantee to knockdown, IE if your trip did no damage, no knockdown, or if you are strong enough you won't be blown back 100% of the time.
this gives Strength a use other than damage and carry weight, HELL you could tie it statistacly to bw max carry as your chance to resist.
2) once knocked down should cripple evade
Please don't buff BKs any more. They're already pretty much the best promo in the game.
I thought that was hexer....

All I'm suggesting is A) knockdowns not being 100% all the time, strength being the most realistic stat to use against it

And B) when knocked down, characters being realistically debilitated, a 1 turn -100 to evade makes sense, its nowhere near as pure evil as what dnd does for when you are knocked down. (enemies get to roll their hit check twice)
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=6240#p6240 Wrote:Lolzytripd » Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:08 pm[/url]"]I thought that was hexer....
All I'm suggesting is A) knockdowns not being 100% all the time, strength being the most realistic stat to use against it

This is an indirect buff to BK, which I highly disapprove of considering they're already top of the game against melee classes and Arbs.

"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=6240#p6240 Wrote:Lolzytripd » Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:08 pm[/url]"]
And B) when knocked down, characters being realistically debilitated, a 1 turn -100 to evade makes sense, its nowhere near as pure evil as what dnd does for when you are knocked down. (enemies get to roll their hit check twice)

This is a direct nerf to dodge. Dodge is barely viable to begin with now, so no, please don't.
A class skill that uses STR against knockback/knockdown would be nice.

Also, while I have nothing against Knockdown lowering Evade, -100 is far too much. Especially when everyone and their mothers have a way to inflict that status. I'd say -(10~15)% Evade penalty. There are far more fitting status effects to give evade penalties to, anyways.
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye
100 felt fair since it is a 1 turn effect with a 1 turn immunity

you could even fluff on guard to reduce the penalty by half.

also 15% vs the worlds most best dodgers would be an evade penalty of 45+range Or, it basically turns kenki off(which buy the way when knocked down passives like kenki and yomidori (which seem to be stances of weeaboo fightan magic should already be negated when your ass is planted on the ground.)

heck a ton of abilities shouldn't work when you are knocked down on the ground, Riposte (atleast at a lowered chance), Blade barrier, Protect, protection from arrows ( which is rply catching arrows)
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=6249#p6249 Wrote:Lolzytripd » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:14 pm[/url]"]100 felt fair since it is a 1 turn effect with a 1 turn immunity

you could even fluff on guard to reduce the penalty by half.

also 15% vs the worlds most best dodgers would be an evade penalty of 45+range Or, it basically turns kenki off(which buy the way when knocked down passives like kenki and yomidori (which seem to be stances of weeaboo fightan magic should already be negated when your ass is planted on the ground.)

The problem with the 'Realism' is that it breaks the game for any kind of dodge, which already is suffering enough as it is now that most classes can lower it via earth damage/Magnetism. Sure, it's realistic, but it's also basically nulls the reason to ever make a dodge-based character due to the insane amount of knockdown skills.

"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=6249#p6249 Wrote:Lolzytripd » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:14 pm[/url]"]
-Snip- ...protection from arrows ( which is rply catching arrows)

No, sir, 'RPly' it's whatever the hell you'd like it to be. Within reasonable limits of course.