Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sawrock's Other Icons
Non-monster icons created by me will go here.

Re-submitting these turf icons, since I think they were on the old forums, but not here.

[Image: d20eb29848.png]

https://www.mediafire.com/?80ietw9oxklw21f
[Image: 7y3oPuY.png]
Workhorse Trait.
[Image: disSHxx.png]
[Image: MQ6bBxV.png]

This is a plain shirt for males. It is absent of design and without color to easily allow for recolors.

Dev, if you accept this please add it as a clothes icon that doesn't require a mirror shard; it is meant to be a flexible shirt for playby use (not that I use playbys, you punks), not anything overly ornate.

In one week I'll have a female version posted here as well.

.zip   Male Basic Shirt.zip (Size: 1.82 KB / Downloads: 294)
This is a reupload of the post I had just made the other day (the original was deleted to avoid confusion). It's reuploaded as the attachment I had uploaded had an error in the vests for both male and female sprites, which has since been corrected (there was a fifth frame for all directions, when there should have only been four). The message of the original post is contained below:

Basic vests and pants. White to allow for easy recoloring. As before, please do not require mirror shards for them when adding these. I require no compensation for these sprites; I merely needed them for my new character.

Attached Files
.zip   PantsAndVests.zip (Size: 2.41 KB / Downloads: 35)
Made Felhart's hair and pauldron so I can retroactively use them. All grayscale, pauldron comes in three variants (canon, reverso-world, and double-down).

Edit: I've realized something incredibly weird with the male and female base icons. Going to add an additional pauldron set for female icons and submit a bug report.

Edit2: Okay, reuploaded. This includes a female version that works with the current set of icons, but if this graphical mishap gets fixed, then they'll need to have the same fix as everything else will.

Attached Files
.zip   FelhartSet2.zip (Size: 4.32 KB / Downloads: 34)
Some shoes. Grayscale. Made to be compatible with the pants I made.

Attached Files
.zip   Shoesies.zip (Size: 1.04 KB / Downloads: 27)
Understandable if it's not up to snuff, but here's my take on the Ring of Thorns +.

[Image: iA1epT3.png]

If used, my recommendation if the description could be updated would be:

"Creating such a thing only means one thing:

You want to be drenched in blood, mired in its foul stench."

It's a reference to Titchy Gren's dialogue, from Dark Souls 2. I love him so much.